I have a new segment I am adding to the site: Motivation Monday. I will be bringing a weekly dose of motivation or inspiration each week. I love a fresh start to a new week, so I help this will help you guys as well.
This week is all about coloring. Adult coloring books are all the rage right now, but for good reason. There are all types of positive benefits to coloring and I personally love it for creative stimulation. After a long day at work, I love to come home and color to decompress. It’s an amazing therapy session and I can watch Sex and the City while I do it.
Here are some awesome benefits to coloring:
- Coloring helps de-stress and reduce anxiety
- Coloring is like meditation
- Coloring helps train your brain to focus
- Coloring helps adults “re-discover” themselves
- Coloring helps your with vision and motor skills
Do any of you have coloring books and how often do you color? Please comment and let me know!