This week’s motivation monday topic is confidence. Confidence is something I believe every 20-something struggles with, but it is the key to change the future. Your confidence can be the make or break factor in a job interview. I realize more and more confidence comes into play in every little instance in life. Working retail when working with a client I always have to exude my best “fashion confidence” to create that trust factor. Even in fashion, confidence is the key factor to make any outfit complete!
One thing I love to do each day is start my day with a positive affirmation. One of my favorite bloggers, Kela Walker, has a daily quote, ” Today will be amazing because we say so”. I love to say that when I’m getting ready in the morning just to boost my confidence for the day and remind myself I control the day.
Here are a few tips to boost your confidence on a daily basis:
- Listen to uplifting music- Listening to inspiring and motivating music helps stable your confidence before a big event.
- Exercise- Consistent exercise helps improve your energy levels and boost chemicals in your body that put you in a more positive space.
- Spray your favorite perfume everyday- Yes, fragrances inspire confidence and 90% of women feel more confident when wearing a scent.
- Take a daily selfie- A study shows that women feel more confident when they see their face on a social media outlet. Who knew selfie were such a good thing?
- Visualize your goals- Studies show that when you picture yourself achieving a personal goal that it can lead to greater feelings of self-assurance.
Hope this tips are helpful! What are some daily practices you do to boost your confidence?
Until next time.